Living Streams Ranch is a Christian Non-Profit Organization founded on the love of Jesus Christ. In faith we open our hearts and our Ranch to children, women and families so that they may find hope and healing through equine related activities in God’s creation, Bible study and healing prayer.
Living Streams Ranch seeks to see every person have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, healed from the past, equipped to begin a new life and given hope for the future. Our goals are to share the truth of the gospel, while providing a place where all people feel safe and accepted just as they are. We pray the Ranch will be a place where individuals who come hurting will feel supported through life’s difficulties, and leave each week seeing their true identity, beauty and value as a loved child created by God.
Through equine related Sessions at Living Streams Ranch, our desire for those we serve is to:
- Know and follow our Savior Jesus Christ, the true source of Living Water.
- Develop deeper trust in relationships
- Grow in sensitivity to others
- Instill a strong work ethic
- Develop healthy boundaries
- Increase self confidence
- Gain a deeper awareness of oneself
- Find hope, healing and peace for one’s soul.
- FAITH: Jesus Christ is our Savior, Redeemer, Hope and Healer
- COMPASSION: Accepting people where they are while supporting their growth in wholeness
- VALUE: Honoring the intrinsic value of each person created by God in a grace filled environment
- SERVANTHOOD: Serving people and doing all things with excellence to the Glory of God
- SAFETY: Maintaining a place of physical, emotional and spiritual safety
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH:
- SCRIPTURE: We believe the Bible is the living and active revelation of God to humankind so that we may know Him and His will. The Scriptures are the words of God that are powerful to transform lives and reveal all that is necessary for life and godliness. (Hebrews 4:12-13; 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- GOD THE TRINITY: We believe that God is the personal, sovereign Lord and Creator of the world, redeems it from sin, and will ultimately restore all things. God is triune, being one essence in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Revelation 4:11; John 14:7-12; Matthew 28:19)
- JESUS CHRIST: We believe that Jesus Christ is God’s Son and Savior of humankind through his death on the cross and his resurrection. He is the coming King. (Colossians 1:13-20; Mark 10:45; Acts 1:11)
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: We believe that the Holy Spirit is the Counselor who convicts of truth and sin, grants us new life to those who believe in Christ, and indwells all believers at the time of salvation. He transforms them into the image of Jesus Christ. (John 14:16-17; John 16:7-15)
- SALVATION: We believe that salvation is a free gift of God’s grace based on the anointing work of Christ alone, and is received by repentance and faith in Jesus Christ alone. (John 3:16; Titus 3:5, Acts 4:12)
- THE CHURCH: We believe the church is the living body of Christ, who Jesus calls to be one as He is one with the Father, and the world may believe in Him by seeing how believers love one another. For we are all baptized by one Spirit into one body. (John 17; Romans 12:5, 1 Corinthians 12:12-13)